As the summer holidays have now started and everybody is away at different times – I’ve made a slight change to the summer series to hopefully give everyone a chance to do something.
Between July 23rd and September 4th – I have set 3 challenges:
- 400m Time Trial – self timed – any pool.
- 5k Park Run – any official park run.
- 10 mile Time Trial – any course of your choosing – self timed (but I will be checking on Strava!)
To make it a bit more fun there will be bonus points awarded for the following:
- Best pool/location – you must send in your photo of the pool / lake / sea
- Furthest away Park Run
- Hilliest 10 mile time trial
So there are 3 challenges for you to have a go at – you can attempt each as many times as you like – just submit your best times.
We will hopefully try and arrange a club duathlon in the coming months too…